Appearance not only expresses attitude and personality, but also influences behavior. The Kingdom Academy dress code expresses a positive, serious attitude that indicates readiness to learn. It teaches principles of appropriate dress and behavior.
Listed below is acceptable and unacceptable attire. Please read carefully. If a child’s clothing does not comply with the dress code, a parent or guardian may be contacted.
Acceptable Attire Includes:
- Bottoms [Colors: Navy, Khaki or Black]
- Shirts or blouses can be any solid color as long as they have a collar and MUST be tucked in.
- Skirts / Skorts
- Jeans may be worn but must not have any rips, tears or holes in them.
On Fridays, students are allowed to wear a "School Spirit Shirt" with denim jeans or shorts.
Unacceptable Attire Includes:
- Baggy, oversized or sagging clothing
- Any visible piercing other than on the ears
- Skirts must reach right above the knees
- Caps, hats, colors, bandanas or anything reflecting gang affiliation
- Open toed shoes without a back strap
If you have any questions or comments regarding our dress code, please contact us for assistance.